- Athletics/Cross Country
- Juniors Monday 4-5.00 pm - Pavilion
- Form 1 Boys and Girls, and Senior Boys, Thursday 4-5.30pm in the Gym.
- Form 2, Juniors and Senior Girls, Tuesday 4-5.30pm in the Gym. (Mr Walker)
- Girls, Friday 4-5.30pm in the Gym.
- Boys, Saturday at 11.30- 1pm
-Senior boys basketball is 1.30-3pm on Wednesdays in the gym
-2nd Years 11.30-1pm Saturdays.
- BT Young Scientist - If you would like to enter the BT Young Scientist Exhibition 2017, please contact Dr Whitford (C2) as soon as possible.
- Juniors at 12.45-1.15pm Monday
- Seniors at 1.25-1.55pm Thursday.
Please contact Mr Griffin (A6) for further details.
- Choir- Thursday 4-5pm. Ms Bourke (M2)
- Debating - Juniors at the library from 12.55- 1.15pm. Begins on Monday 12 September.
- Film Club - With Ms Lyons in the loft on Tuesday and Thursday at Junior lunch.
- Green Schools - Meetings are every second Thursday at 8.30am in A22. (See Miss Lyons for details)
-Boys: Tuesday 4-5.30pm
- Girls: 1st Year Girls - Tuesday 4-6.00pm
2nd-6th Year Girls see noticeboard for days/details.
- Library Committee - First meeting on Tuesday 13 September, at 12.50pm in the Library. (See Ms Wiggle in the library for details).
- M.U.N. - Meetings are held on Tuesdays at 4:00pm. Any pupils interested in participating in the hugely popular Model United Nations should contact Ms Beamish in B21.
- Orchestra - Tuesdays in M1, 4-5.15 pm (Ms Rothwell)
- Photograhy Club - 1st, 2nd and 3rd Years welcome! Takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Junior lunch in C13 with Ms Rogers. Starts Tuesday 6 September.
- Portfolio Preparation for Senior Pupils takes place on Thursdays 4.40 - 5.20 in C13. See Ms Rogers for details.
- Rugby - Boys
- Monday 4-5.30pm
- Wednesday 2-3.30pm
- Saturday 10 - 11.30pm
- Science Club - Mondays at 4-4.45 in C2
- Swimming - Junior and Senior swimming Tuesday. (6-6.45pm Juniors) (6.45-7.30pm Seniors) in Terenure College pool. Bring swimming hats and goggles. No charge. Please contact Mr Malin if you require any further information.
- Table Tennis - Mondays in The Reynolds Hall, 4-5.30 pm. This club is open to all years and all levels of ability including beginners.
- Trad Club - Junior Trad Group meets on Mondays at lunchtime. No charge. All welcome! Seniors should see Ms Rothwell (Music block) for details.